My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hermits in March

Well, I never expected the March IH&SW  to have record setting warm temperatures!  I haven't heard exactly what our high temp was today in Cleveland, but I know northern (and probably southern, too) Ohio has broken dozens of records today.

My stitching for the weekend is off to a slow start.  I hope to get some in tonight, and then I have some stitching pals coming to join me for stitching/cookout tomorrow.  That will be fun.

So I can't wait to see what everyone is working on.  So far my entire stitching time for the weekend, which isn't too much, has been devoted to BBD's Limited Edition Wild Garden.  It really is a pretty little piece.  I hope to have a lot of stitches to show you on Monday.

Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment