My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies...And A Winner!

Here are two photos that Rose (no blog) took in her backyard.  Beautiful butterflies against a beautiful background.  Unfortunately the yellow swallowtail appears to have met up with some bad luck along the way, but is still magnificent.



Absolutely gorgeous.  Thanks for sharing these.

And now on to our Winner of the Day....

as you can see below,

the winner of my first blog giveaway is.....



Charlene in SC.

Congratulations, Charlene.

If you will email me your address,
and be sure to let me know if you already have any 
Widgets & Wool designs so I don't send you any duplicates, 
I will put a package together in a couple of days 
and get it in the mail to you.

Thanks to all who signed as followers and who entered the drawing.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend
and found some time to stitch!

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics! Congrats to Charlene!! Whoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Charlene! Lovely photos that Rose took of the butterfly and flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely butterflies and flowers and WHAT? I won? Oh, wow - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete