My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Creamy, Dreamy Anniversary Roses

Carol, Rose, and David came for Easter brunch.  This was a first, and it turned out to be such a special day.  It was probably about 11:00 when we ate brunch, which consisted of fruit plate, apple/sausage ring, asparagus fritatta, strawberry/cream cheese omelet (that looked more like scrambled eggs), and Sylvia's world famous French toast, made by Rose.  YUM.  Everything except the hard cantaloupe was wonderful, and I figure that I can't control the ripeness of the melon very well.

Speaking of Sylvia, she has been in the hospital for a week now, and we send our prayers and well wishes her way. 

Two weeks ago we attended Lauren Sauer's class on Anniversary Roses.  Shown below is the progress made thus far by Rose, the over-achiever, and by me.  I have loved working on this project so far.  I hope I'm up to the challenge of the next big rose band.

Anyone else working on their piece?

 These are Rose's roses!






















Here is my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment