My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Midnight Snack...Not Mine!

Well just look at what has happened
to my beautiful pansies that were an Easter gift from Rose!
They were put outside Sunday and never made it through Monday night.
The midnight raider (must be a deer) is probably thinking about
coming back for the blue ones for dessert tonight.
Do I have to try to remember to bring them in every night?
Do you think the mowed down ones will rebloom? 
I think they will, if given a chance.

The big question is...
what will happen when I put the tulips outside that Carol gave me?
Unfortunately, I think I know the answer.

Instead of stitching in my bedroom until all hours,
I'm going to have to sit in the great room with the blinds open
and start watching all the activity in the backyard in the wee small hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment