My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Monday, December 5, 2011

2012 WIPocalypse

I joined an online group for 2011 where you listed some of your WIPs, with the idea of finishing some/all of the projects on your list.  Well, I have failed miserably.

With renewed enthusiasm, I have joined 2012 WIPocalypse; the link is:  http://measi.net/measiblog/2011/08/28/4814/
I'm really hoping to do a better job in 2012.  I have many, many beautiful projects that I would like to finish.  Not to mention how this should will encourage me to cut down on the new projects being brought into the house, which have a way of taking over physical and mental space! 

If any of you think this type of motivation would help you, pop over to Measi's site.  It's not too late to join, the rules are easy, it will be fun, and there will be a giveaway drawing on 1/1/2013.  What more could one ask?  Hope to see you over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment