My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Only Time for a Tease...

So sorry, I have been busy with too many things to get my IHSW post up today.  I have many photos to share and a lot to tell you about my special IHSWeekend.

Teases:  I was out of state with stitching friends.  I got quite a bit stitched on my WIP for the weekend.  I have another photo to share of a WIP of a friend of mine...a piece I have in my stash that I haven't started, but am drooling over.  There will be scenic photos of the perfect location we had for a perfect weekend in what has been a perfect month of May in these parts.

I do have about twenty minutes now...I will go visit some fellow IHSW blogs to see what all of you were up to!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the upcoming recap of your weekend. it sounds like it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser :) Eager to see and hear more

    ReplyDelete