My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Monday, April 23, 2012

April Hermits


It was a perfect weekend to hibernate and stitch here in northeast Ohio. 

Saturday I was a true hermit, and I put a few hours into Wild Garden.  

Sunday three stitching friends came over 
for our fourth straight month of IHSW get togethers.
We started with a quick, easy brunch.  
I made an easy little frittata with asparagus and cheese 
and put together the fresh fruit cups.
Carol made the chopped veggie salad.
Everything tasted really good.
You'd think I would have ironed the tablecloth!
Then on to the stitching.
Carol was just getting started on a Merry Cox project.
I think she told me that it is called So Dear to Thy Heart.
Not sure what was going on,
but there was some muttering coming from Carol's corner of the world!

Well, blogger is not allowing me to post photosin the order that I want, so I am going to divide this post into two sections.(I hate when that happens!)















No comments:

Post a Comment