My Mary Wigham - Row 1

My Mary Wigham - Row 1

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thank You Again, and Now on to Hermitting!

Thank you, blogging friends, for signing up as followers even though I have hardly posted at all lately.
I have passed the illusive 50 follower mark and then some.


Thank you, specific blogging friends for nominating this meager blog for the Leibster Award even though I have not yet acted on it.


I am grateful.  I'm just behind in everything right now.


I am going to try to post more...almost immediately!  I will try to study the Leibster rules and see what needs to be done to react properly to that blog honor.  I will begin thinking of an upcoming giveaway to celebrate 50+.


In the meantime, I have to go make a frittata...I'm having some friends over for ISHW fun this afternoon.  This means stitching fun today and picture sharing tomorrow.  Oh, gosh, they will be here in half an hour.  Must go.


To all fellow Hermiters, have fun today.  I wonder how many stitches will be put in place in the name of Hermie!


1 comment: